My Goals For 2017

December 12, 2016


2017 is looming very close, a new year, a fresh start is the way I see it. I know you shouldn't have to wait for a new year to change certain things or set certain goals but as its right around the corner it only seems natural to do so. On reflection of this year, I've realised I haven't done very much with my time, hardly any exciting things happened which are worth sharing (nights out don't count Chloe). So I will be using this list to help me get the most out of 2017 because lets be honest with ourselves here we all could do more with our time on the earth. 

Photo cred: Maisie Leavy

Life

  • Start eating healthier, yes I've become one of those people who say they will eat healthier who knows if it will happen but its worth a shot 
  • Join the gym, same as above but also its a good way to loose some of the pounds I've packed on at Uni
  • Make decisions that will benefit me and not other people, revolutionary for me (I have one very big decision to make, which I will update you on once I've made it in January some time)
  • Caring less what other people think, my life my business 
  • Travel more, whether its the UK or Europe It all counts (I have a few trips planned already EEE!!!)
  • Do more photography, there's nothing more satisfying than taking a really good picture after all 
  • Learn to drive, its been put off for so long now I think 2017 is the year to finally do it

Blogging 

  • Create and try to stick to a blogging schedule, it makes me happy blogging so why not do it more often 
  • Meet some other bloggers, I've heard its a friendly community so I would love to branch out and meet some others in the same boat as me 
  • Do a giveaway, I love seeing people happy so expect a giveaway in this space at some point in 2017 
  • Increase the number of people reading my blog, as much as I love writing it really warms my heart to see that people actually read my posts
  • Collaborate with brands at some point

Beauty

  • Try new brands, I'm a sucker for sticking to what I know whether its films food or make up, so branching out will be great for me 
  • Improve my make up storage aka actually store it properly 
  • Find a natural skin care routine and stick to it!!! 
  • Go to Beauty Con London 
I'm going to look back on this and hopefully will have made some progress part way through the year. It's really important to set goals for yourself because life is precious so we might as well make the most of it ey! What are your goals for 2017?

Thank you very much for reading this U RULE x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very inspiring:) good luck with it loook forward to more blog posts:D

    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram